We are a strong team.
Our success is based on the competence and professionalism of our employees.
So we are focused on the development of our international teams. Therefore the commitment of every single employee is a very important factor.
We are looking to reinforce our team for current projects in the sector of industrial installation:
SITE MANAGER – electrical
for our projects in Lexington / North Carolina
The following challenging tasks await:
- Handling of installation while complying with cost, deadline, quality and safety targets
- Compliance with internal company standards (processes, quality and safety standards)
- Proactive planning of installation steps
- Resource planning (personnel, rental equipment, material,…)
- Organisation and management of construction site personnel
- Monitoring of resources used and the degree of progress
- Close cooperation with the Project Manager – reporting on project development, joint agreement on personnel planning
- Contact person for the client on the construction site
- Participation in Client and coordination meetings on the construction site; holding construction meetings and production of minutes
- Proposals for the improvement of standards and handling steps for project handling on construction sites
For this demanding position you should be able to provide the following:
- Completed technical education with a focus on electrical engineering
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in international plant construction in the role of Site Manager
- Specialist competence in the sector of electrical industrial installation
- Eperience in the creation of installation concepts (e.g.: lifting concepts)
- Experience in the production of construction site documentation (e.g.: daily reports, site orders, acceptance certificates, measurement protocols,…)
- IT skills (MS-Office, Word, Excel,…)
- Reading and understanding drawings and isometric views
- Long-term, varied and responsible position in an international company
- Specialist training
- Appropriate remuneration and development opportunities
- International travel
We offer competitive hourly rate and a great benefit package.
We look forward to receiving your application!
SGS Industrial Services Inc.
1790 Corporate Drive, Suite 315, Norcross,GA 30093 USA