We are a strong team.
Our success is based on the competence and professionalism of our employees.
So we are focused on the development of our international teams. Therefore the commitment of every single employee is a very important factor.
We are looking to reinforce our team for current projects in the sector of industrial installation:
for our projects in US
The following challenging tasks await:
- Handling projects while complying with internal company standards
- Responsibility for compliance with cost, deadline and quality targets in the course of the project
- Responsibility for orderly planning and executing of projects
- Negotiations and coordination with clients and suppliers
- Link between internal site managers, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Responsible for internal project cost control and strategic project management
- Creation, monitoring and compliance with the project schedule
- Active contract management including the addition and clearing of amendments
- Personnel planning and decisions depending on project progress
For this demanding position you should be able to provide the following:
- Completed technical education (polytechnic, university of applied sciences, university)
- At least 5 years of experience on building sites in the function of a Project Manager / On-site Project Manager
- Professional competence in international plant construction
- Specialist competence in the sector of mechanical engineering
- Experience in internal and external reporting
- Knowledge of scheduling systems (MS–Project or Primavera)
- IT skills (Word, Excel,…)
- PM certification – preferred
- Long-term, varied and responsible position in an international company
- Specialist training
- Appropriate remuneration and development opportunities
- International travel
We offer competitive hourly rate and a great benefit package.
We look forward to receiving your application!
SGS Industrial Services Inc.
1790 Corporate Drive, Suite 315, Norcross,GA 30093 USA