We are a strong team.
Our success is based on the competence and professionalism of our employees.
So we are focused on the development of our international teams. Therefore the commitment of every single employee is a very important factor.
What we are looking for:
for our projects in Lexington / North Carolina
- Cutting, drilling and ultimately assembling the completed material using equipment designed specifically for this purpose.
- Flame cutters, shears and metal punches are a few of the tools a fitter will use performing this function.
- After verifying all the materials are correctly sized and positioned adhering to the building specifications, the structural fitter will then join them with spot welding, tacks or draft pins. Perform safe work Habits.
- Must be able to bend, twist, climb (max. construction height is 120 feet) and lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to respond quickly and smoothly to production needs understanding changes to the schedule dictate the work performed.
- Lay out and examine metal stock or work pieces to be processed in order to ensure that specifications are met.
- Locate and mark work piece bending and cutting lines, allowing for stock thickness, machine and welding shrinkage, and other component specifications.
- Long-term, varied and responsible position in an international company
- Specialist training
- Appropriate remuneration and development opportunities
- International travel
We offer competitive hourly rate and a great benefit package.
We look forward to receiving your application!
SGS Industrial Services Inc.
1790 Corporate Drive, Suite 315, Norcross,GA 30093 USA