We are a strong team.
Our success is based on the competence and professionalism of our employees.
So we are focused on the development of our international teams. Therefore the commitment of every single employee is a very important factor.
What we are looking for:
for our projects in Lexington / North Carolina
- Perform component setup as well as basic digital programming on welding equipment controls
- Working from blueprints or work instructions to set up components, and using appropriate cutting and abrasive devices, prepare the components for welding
- Measure surfaces to provide detailed inspection information
- Understand penetrant applications and inspection methods (i.e., red-dye, fluorescent penetrant)
- Understand distortion and heat input controls and measurement as well as correctional methods
- Use suitable tools to properly contour weld parts and components to match complex and close tolerance configuration requirements
- At least 2 years of professional Stick welding and Gas Metal Arc welding experience
- Experience welding exotic metals or super-alloys
- Ability to work with blueprints and diagrams
- Long-term, varied and responsible position in an international company
- Specialist training
- Appropriate remuneration and development opportunities
- International travel
We offer competitive hourly rate and a great benefit package.
We look forward to receiving your application!
SGS Industrial Services Inc.
1790 Corporate Drive, Suite 315, Norcross,GA 30093 USA